Dear BOLD Community,
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, BOLD has postponed some courses and changed others to an online format. We at BOLD thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We are making the best possible choices to protect all of our health and well-being.
The following course has been postponed until the first quarter of 2021.
- Mbongi (Dec 7-11) – If you have any questions about the course, please contact BOLD National Organizer, Jonathan Stith at Jonathan@BOLDOrganizing.org
The following courses have been postponed with new dates to be determined:
- Maroon Mastery (June 8-12)
- Beyond the Wound (August 17-21)
- Amandla Praxis (Oct 29 – Nov 3)
The following courses have been changed to an online format. Accepted participants have been notified via email of the change and new dates, where applicable.
- Amandla Fundamentals EAST (March 16-20)
- Transforming Conflict (May 11-15)
- Amandla Fundamentals WEST (June 22-26)
- Beyond the Wound (July 13-17)
- Emergent Strategy: Facilitation Training (September 23-26)
BOLD will be in touch as soon as new information becomes available.
The BOLD Teaching Team